The most profitable utility NFTs in the M2E ecosystem go on private sale in a limited anniversary edition of 200 Mystery Boxes.
- On the occasion of the upcoming inSHAPE App Beta version release, in October, the organizers are putting up for private sale a limited anniversary series of 200 Mystery Boxes containing 200 NFTs inSHAPE Wild Cards All Sports VIP Edition with different levels of rarity. These boxes can be bought on a first-come, first-served (FCFS) basis.
Set your alarm to make sure you don’t miss the chance of buying an NFT VIP Wild Cards Mystery Box at the most special price ever!
Promotional price: 1.8 BNB
Number of Boxes: 200
What’s inside the box:
Each VIP Mystery Box contains 3 special NFTs, called the inSHAPE Wild Cards All Sports VIP Edition.
Depending on the rarity, the 3 NFT types in the inSHAPE All Sports VIP Edition are:
When you open the mystery box you will randomly receive one of this 3 NFTs depending on your luck. The chances of winning (%) are: Common (60%), Uncommon (31%) and Rare (9%)
WHY SHOULD YOU OWN AN NFT WILD CARDS ALL SPORTS VIP EDITION?
How these NFTs work:
To help you understand better how these NFTs work, please find below 2 simple examples.
1) If you have access to the App, do not own an NFT, but keep on exercising for 1 hour and 40 minutes every day, then you will produce maximum 5 SHAPE/day x 30 days per month x $0.10 (SHAPE token listing price) = $15/month.
2) If you own for example an NFT inSHAPE All Sports VIP Edition Rare Level 1 and you work out for 1 hour and 40 minutes daily, you produce a guaranteed minimum of $1,188/month. (Calculation: maximum of 33 SHAPE/day x 12 (multiplication rate) x 30 days per month x $0.10 (SHAPE token listing price) = $1,188).
What is the difference between an NFT Wild Card All Sports VIP Edition and any of the 6 sports-NFTs that users will be able to mint in our inSHAPE app?
* With regular NFTs, the amount of SHAPE tokens to which the multiplication applies only takes into account the specific type of exercise.
* With an All Sports VIP Edition NFT the multiplication applies to all types of exercises.
For instance, let’s say you own an NFT Tennis Common Level 1. One day you walk to the court (5,000 steps), play tennis for an hour, and then walk back home (other 5,000 steps). For that effort you’ll get 10 SHAPE tokens for your 10,000 steps and 20 additional SHAPE tokens for your 1-hour long tennis game. Total: 30 SHAPE tokens.
Of those, the 3- factor multiplication applies for the 20 SHAPE tokens (tennis), so your total SHAPE earnings of the day will be 10 + (20 x 3) = 70 SHAPE (meaning $7 at the SHAPE token listing price).
Now, let’s say you make the same physical effort and activity, but you own an NFT Wild Card All Sports VIP Edition. In this case, the multiplication applies to the entire amount of 30 SHAPE tokens, and you’ll earn 90 SHAPE (meaning $9 at the SHAPE token listing price), i.e. almost 30% more money.
* a Common regular NFT Level 1 costs 0.5 BNB + $SHAPE worth of $800 at the current market price (approx. $950)
* a Common NFT Wild Card All Sports VIP Edition Level 1 costs 1.8 BNB in Presale (approx. $500)First of all, with regular NFTs, the amount of SHAPE tokens to which the multiplication applies only takes into account the specific type of exercise.
How do the inSHAPE NFTs Wild Card All Sports VIP Edition Level 1 help you recoup your investment & then start to profit if you invest in Presale (70% OFF):
· Common: cost: 1.8 BNB; performance: max. $9.90/day. ROI: 50 days
· Uncommon: cost: 2.7 BNB; performance: max. $19.80/day. ROI: 38 days
· Rare: cost: 4.5 BNB; performance: max. $39.60/day. ROI: 32 days.
* USD amounts have been calculated at $0.10 SHAPE token listing price.
Check out our Whitepaper for more details:
Follow us on: